Translate

Donnerstag, 3. September 2020

Prophetic Word for September 2020

 

God’s Plans Being Released in September


We’re entering the Days of Awe—Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year; and Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement—which are important because God speaks more clearly during the Jewish seasons.

The Lord’s plan for this new year is to balance the Books of Repayment for the many losses and troubles the world is seeing right now. In this episode of Spirit Connection, I want to help you see how God is revealing wisdom for financial strategies so that we can be part of bringing blessing and hope to a hurting world.

Watch Doug's Video or Read below the Summary of his Transcript

The prophetic word is God’s Plan Is Being Released in September. And so it really is based around Isaiah 5:19 in The Passion Translation. I really love this one is, “Let the prophetic plan of the Holy One of Israel come to pass quickly so we can see what it is!” The Lord is releasing out plans. And this is the time of year that this happens. We’re entering what’s called the Days of Awe. That’s Rosh Hashanah through Yom Kippur. Rosh Hashanah, which is the Jewish New Year (September 18th through the 20th), and Yom Kippur is the Day of Atonement (September 27th and the 28th). And so it’s a 10-day period in which we can hear God. We’re no longer under the Law of Moses, but God still speaks clearly during the Jewish seasons, and He gives us assignments. And this year, God’s going to balance the Books of Repayment, and He’s releasing the storehouses of Heaven to replenish the storehouses on Earth. He’s releasing greater clarity as we’re entering into this new season because the storehouses on Earth sure need to be replenished right now. Here’s one of the major pieces that I got over this … is the windows of Heaven are opening. Now this is Malachi 3:10, and most people associate this word with tithing, and it applies to that. Giving’s a great thing! But what I’m taking about right now is the prophetic word around this. The Lord spoke to me about it. He said, “Bring the full tithe into the storehouse (this is about the storehouses and the windows of Heaven) so that there may be food in My house. Test Me and try Me on this,” says the Lord of Hosts, “and see if I will not open the windows of Heaven and pour out so much blessing there will not be room enough to receive it.”

Now the Lord is doing something right now. And He’s gonna open up the windows of Heaven and bring blessing that’s gonna help those in need…

So watch for financial blessings and strategies to come. Maybe it’ll be an increase of income. Maybe it’ll just be a bump here and there. Or with some people, it’ll be a major one. I saw radical changes starting to happen, and some people are actually gonna move into an entire new era of working—of working online. The Lord brought us here in 2015. He repositioned us to minister on the internet. I was a traveling speaker and minister, and I tell ya, we’ve increased well over four times. That first year, the first couple years, four times. And He’s blessed us so much on the internet, we were already positioned for this. But He’s gonna be moving right now into this new era of working, and working online, and what’s gonna happen, you know, shortly. The windows of Heaven needed to be cleaned … And I saw the windows of Heaven, the Malachi 3 windows, being blocked. You know, many people have blocks to it. Satan has been trying to hold back blessings and financial flow. There’s been so much attack against finances, there’s a need for cleaning of the windows. Well, guess what? I’ve got some good news ‘cause the Lord’s gonna do this right now with you. And I have this prayer, that … it’s my friend Paul Cox from Aslan’s Place. And I’m just gonna use one paragraph from the prayer. And I recommend praying the whole thing. But it’s the Prayer to Renounce theIllegal Access of the Windows of Heaven

This is an excerpt from it:

“Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask that You forgive us for illegally accessing the windows of Heaven for the purposes of personal financial gain. I repent and I renounce for opening any heavenly windows through occult practice, idolatry, divination, witchcraft, covenant breaking, ungodly trading, the exploitation of others and false religions. And I also repent for closing windows that should not have been closed. Lord, please close every window, gate and door that was opened illegally, and open every window, gate and door that needs to be open. Open that up that was closed by error, in Jesus’ name.”

We’re entering into a new seven-year season. It’s a seven-year season. Now seven years ago was 2013. And over the last seven years, we’ve had to work very hard. We’ve had to contend for nearly everything generally, overall, as a season. This is what the Lord showed me. But we’re leaving that seven years of contention and entering into a time of greater authority and anointing to overcome the evil one. And as we enter into this new season, listen, the Lord’s gonna start to give you the bigger picture, and it will require a battle as the old is trying to keep a foothold on you. So, don’t think that we’re gonna enter into this easy-breezy season, you know, without a fight! We have to battle to get into it. We have to contend especially October, November, December. We need to contend over the next few months to move into this new season. I’m believing we’re gonna see a turnaround in January. But as we move into this, 1 Corinthians 13:9 where, “We know in part and we prophesy in part; but when completeness comes, what was in part disappears.” We seldom know the full picture as individuals of what God is doing. That’s by design. God has, He’s actually called us to be part of a community. I have to get prophetic words. I bounce things off of other prophets, other people, my intercessors, my team. I work things through so that I can get the bigger picture. And that’s what God’s releasing right now. He’s gonna release … This is the Jewish New Year word, the bigger picture of understanding. There’s been many missing pieces that are now gonna come into place. He’s gonna bring a new level of wisdom and understanding to you. And your ability to hear God is gonna take a sudden acceleration starting this month, and it’s gonna progress over the next few months. Again, you will need to contend for this. And you will need to battle to get to this. And things may not go back to normal for a while, but God is releasing blessing and power to operate in the new normal, whatever that might be. But we’re gonna see a shift over the next couple of months. So as He does this, the Lord is releasing … He’s gonna actually release (I keep talking about this) the Gates of Joy and things like that. But Jeremiah 31:13, He’s says, “I’m gonna turn your mourning into gladness; and I will give comfort and joy instead of sorrow. I’m gonna give comfort and joy instead of sorrow.” So, I want you to write that down. Jeremiah 31:13. And if you can, you can just start to pray over this. If you’ve been in a place of sorrow or, you know, you need to move into gladness, begin to decree Jeremiah 31:13 and break it off.…

So, ask the Lord to give you a vision for what is coming to you. And ask for a strategy and a plan. And He will open it up. And especially right now, during Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur. You know, historically it’s when the Lord releases the things that are assignments over the next year, actually. And so watch this Jewish New Year, September 18th through the 20th; and then Yom Kippur, the 27th through the 28th. So, watch this 10-day period. It’s called the Days of Awe. And the Lord will be speaking.…

Also I have this word. I went back nine months ago ‘cause the Lord told me, He says, “I’m gonna birth something.” I heard, “I’m gonna birth something.” So, I knew birthing takes about nine months, and so I went back nine months ago in January 2020. And the Lord had showed me some things that … actually from my prophetic word that I had released in January. And I’m seeing those things start to come now. And one of them is that He was gonna bring strategies of increase. Matthew 13:8. This is coming right now. Matthew 13:8, “Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—one hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.” God is releasing seeds of revelation. He’s giving strategies that’s gonna produce up to 100-fold. Up to 100-fold. And there’s a coming in the form of business ideas, inventions, new jobs, different things. This is a year to get out of debt if you’re not there, or to create financial blessings to bless the world. This is so important….

I’m just giving people ideas…. We paid it to other people…. So if you can, start seeding this area. Give and it will be given to you. Seed this new thing as God’s doing something new. And sometimes, you know, it might be a specific strategy that He’s gonna give you for financial breakthrough. Or it might be the surprise checks in the mail or, you know, money that comes unexpectedly….

The Joseph People anointing is still coming. This is where Joseph got a strategy on how to get Israel out of a bad situation, first of all. But it also helped with ...

Joseph was in prison in Genesis 41. In prison he interpreted the dream of Pharaoh, an ungodly king, and got a strategy on how to overcome the big famine and set Israel up for a total new blessing. They all got new … Israel itself, during that time, got new clothes, and gold, and new houses during that time. And so you can be blessed in the downturn. I’m not saying that you need to—this is not a prosperity message. But you know, we can be blessed so that we can be a blessing. That’s what I’m saying. Be blessed so that you can be a blessing at whatever level. So, I’ve seen this starting to come in different signs….

You know, I’m a prophetic signs prophet. I have a signs type of … that means that whatever happens to me is like a parable. I live out these prophetic words….

…and the Lord opened it up. And God’s gonna open things up over you. And also from last January, nine months ago, there was new authority coming. Revelation 2:26, “But the one who’s victorious and who will do My will to the end, I will give authority over the nations.”

There’s a battle right now, but God is creating new spiritual authority. And I tell you, from nine months ago, I’m…

And I tell you, God’s opening things up right now. He’s gonna increase your authority. He’s gonna increase your strength. He’s gonna use your current trials and use your difficult times in your personal life to give you greater authority in your city and even nations. And the business world, God’s gonna open things up right now. And it’s happening! I tell ya, this is a new time, new health, new finances, new relationships are coming. And it’s going to be a year of turnaround this year. The Jewish New Year is a year of turnaround, establishment of a new era and for the purposes of the Kingdom.…

 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen