Translate

Freitag, 15. Juni 2018

The Nature of God




YouVersion-Devotional 'Scriptures For Worship, Holiness, And The Nature Of God'



Psalm 96:7-10

Day 1 - This New Covenant World

Perhaps like you, I’ve read this psalm so many times before, but there are some things that I didn’t immediately understand. Verse 10 is where I would always stop. I could not figure out what it meant. What does it mean that the world is established? Isn’t the world already established? Or is the verse referring to something to come? I understood the part of the verse... read more on YouVersion-Devotional



Psalm 27:4-6

Day 2 - The Beauty of the Lord

When you look around and see things like war, terror attacks, mass killings, devastating natural disasters, and premature death, it can be hard to see the beauty of God. Some of us may start to wonder where God is and how we can live in a world of murder, devastation, and pain. We have to be careful in these cases that we don’t see only the natural and physical realm and neglect the spiritual, new covenant world—the world of salvation, joy, peace, and righteousness.

Some time ago, I was conducting... read more on YouVersion-Devotional




Psalm 121:3-8

Day 3 - Enjoy God  

I enjoy being saved, because I enjoy God. I enjoy His character, His holiness, and His ways. A life with God is to be enjoyed, and He wants to enjoy us. He established a spiritual world for us that we can step into through salvation, where we can touch God’s glory, His anointing, His joy, His peace, His shalom, His favor, His blessing, His prosperity, His wealth, His anointing, His presence, His power, His glory, and so much more.

People have been bombarded with so much... read more on YouVersion-Devotional




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen