Translate

Mittwoch, 14. November 2018

Hearing God - Webinar by Doug Addison

Could the Answers You Need be
Found in the Quiet?

True story!
One day I was praying and crying out to God with my 
list of things I needed to happen in my life. Then I heard 
the Lord say, 
“Hey, will you just be quiet today? I’m trying 
to give you the answers you’re searching for."
I realized that sometimes we just need to stop talking 
for a moment and quiet ourselves in order 
to hear God in our lives.
This can be difficult with the amount of noise we 
experience every day. Focusing too much on the 
bad news reports, natural disasters, killings and 
other distractions can keep us from entering into 
all God has for us!

But the good news is that finding quiet time to listen 
to the Lord doesn’t have to be super complicated 
and doesn’t require an escape to a retreat.
You can start by turning off your car radio on your 
commute to work or take 10 minutes before breakfast 
to sit in a quiet room to listen to God’s voice.

Combining this tip along with the strategies you can use 
to hear God in those times—you’ll find them in my 
new free webinar, 
can catapult you into a new level of your spiritual life!
image
I know you’ve got a lot going on, but I want to be sure 
you remember that you can get immediate access to 
this 1-hour training today. Watch it on your lunch break 
or before bed and let God speak to you through it.
Click the link below to get started hearing God 
confidently today.
Blessings!
image
Doug Addison
DougAddison.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen