Translate

Samstag, 3. November 2018

I Am Perfuming You – A Word by Dawn Baker

Source: spiritfuel.me (spiritfuel.me)

I heard it clearly but was so surprised. My mind traveled back to a time
last year when I was wounded in the house of a friend. Not knowing how I
would survive more wounding, I awoke to the fragrance of spices in my room.
Cinnamon and more spices I wasn’t familiar with and I knew Jesus had come;
He had walked into my room to be with me. I’ve experienced His presence
showing up for me before, coming to announce to demonic attack, “She’s With
ME!”; but this morning, He was there in such a near and dear way, I didn’t
want to move or open my eyes; I wanted this moment to last forever.



Tonight hearing, “I am perfuming you”, I saw an image of the story
recounted in Matthew 26, how the woman with the expensive perfume broke the
bottle pouring the perfume over Jesus; the fragrance filling the room. The
onlookers were aghast but Jesus knew that she was preparing Him for His
death. Can you imagine? Death was necessary.

Tonight, feeling nearly dead inside, I heard, “I am perfuming you”.
Everyone wants to rule with Him, few want to suffer and die to self. For
those of you who, like me, are suffering, I am praying for you my friend,
“I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power
through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your
hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in
love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp
how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this
love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all
the fullness of God.” Ephesians 3:16-19

May we carry His Fragrance. <3

“This is a trustworthy saying: If we died with Him, we will also live with
Him; if we endure, we will also reign with Him…”
2 Timothy 2:11-12

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen