Translate

Samstag, 10. November 2018

Marked at Onething for One Thing: Jaye Thomas

Source: /www.ihopkc.org

Jaye Thomas wasn’t even at IHOPKC when the Lord touched him through Onething 2007, marking him with a life-changing encounter.

. . . . “I was watching [Onething] on GodTV, and I just got wrecked. I remember feeling the intense presence of the Lord in a way that I’d never encountered Him before, and I just knew in that moment that this is what I was made for. . . . I was marked for the prayer movement.”

The next year, Jaye moved to Kansas City and joined the International House of Prayer. He was on stage leading worship at Onething 2008.

“After encountering the Lord through Onething, it was a whole different thing when I came to the event for the first time,” he says. “I was excited because there was such tremendous expectation in the atmosphere, almost tangible expectation. . . . There’s a unity and a synergy that happens when we come together."

“The beauty is that you don’t have to be at Onething to encounter God. But what better place to be than with a roomful of believers, as many as 20,000 believers, [together as] one heart and one mind?” he adds. “I always like to say it this way: What would God do if we really came together in unity of heart—with one purpose and one focus and one vision? What would God show us? What would He speak?”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen