Translate

Donnerstag, 11. Januar 2018

Mornings with the Holy Spirit

I recommend this resource from Jennifer LeClaire-Ministries:



"24/7 Prophetic Prayer is Here!

When the Lord called me, Jennifer LeClaire, to launch a house of prayer over five years ago, I had it in my heart to go 24/7. That hasn't quite happened yet, but the Lord has taken my Mornings With the Holy Spirit prophetic prayer call to the nations with over 1 million people a week listening...

Now, you can listen to a stream of past prayer calls on demand, 24/7, and much more at the brand new dedicated site.
Check out www.morningswiththeholyspirit.com and let these prayers, online Bible study guides, devotionals and videos bless you!"


For more information about the ministry go to jenniferleclaire.org

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen