Translate

Dienstag, 3. Juli 2018

“I AM RELEASING THE ELIJAH ANOINTING!”

I’m writing this in bed as I can’t sleep again (very unusual); so I ask the Lord what’s on His heart; and I felt and excitement as He reminded me of this scripture:
“”Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes. And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the land with a decree of utter destruction.””
‭‭Malachi‬ ‭4:5-6‬ ‭ESV‬‬
(He didn’t remind me of the last part haha); but I felt Him say “I AM RELEASING THE ELIJAH ANOINTING!” The Elijah anointing is coming upon the prophets and seers; I believe there is a greater alignment that is happening in Prophets right now as they’re aligned and refined to a greater degree of the fathers heart. There is a prophetic movement happening right now which is going to produce fruit of FAMILY RESTORATION! There is a new flow of the prophetic anointing to step into, the river is for the HEALING of the nations.
Family is being restored not just in natural families, but in the family of God! There is a new health and authenticity coming into communities everywhere as this new and fresh prophetic wave is released, watch it SHAKE the nations!
Matthew Challenor
facebook.com/matthew.challenor.5
Bio:
“For the last 3 years I’ve been living in Redding, California, studying at bethel school of supernatural ministry; I’m passionate about intimacy with the Lord, the prophetic, healing, identity and the supernatural. I believe all ministry should come from the overflow of intimacy with the Lord and with a strong foundation of the word, being grounded in love and unreasonable hope!”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen