Translate

Montag, 25. Dezember 2017

PREPARING FOR....

What I am doing with you and in you behind closed doors is preparing you for the open, public breakthrough! A word by Lana Vawser
“What I am doing with you and in you behind closed doors is preparing you for the open, public breakthrough. Trust Me in the process. Trust Me in the refining! Trust Me in the fire!! For what I am speaking to you about, what I am leading you into, what I am revealing to you, what I am bringing up, healing, cutting away and pruning behind closed doors in not a sign of failure. It is a sign of ADVANCEMENT. Don’t allow the enemy to tell you that you have missed it. Don’t let the enemy tell you that the process you are walking through right now is a sign of defeat. You are not a defeated one, you are an OVERCOMING one. You are overcoming in ME. The VERY process you are walking through behind closed doors with Me now, is YIELDING your heart to Me more than ever before. You are being positioned in the yielding for a more powerful move of My Spirit in this season. More fruit, more revelation, more breakthrough and ground taken is going to be released out of the ‘”yielded’ place than what you could attempt to build with the work of your hands. There is a lot in this season fighting for the yielding of your heart. I am calling you to “draw away into the cleft of the rock” with Me, to be yielded to Me in deeper ways than before.
“Arise, my love, my beautiful companion, and run with me to the higher place. For now is the time to arise and come away with me. For you are my dove, hidden in the split-open rock. It was I who took you and hid you up high in the secret stairway of the sky. Let me see your radiant face and hear your sweet voice. How beautiful your eyes of worship and lovely your voice in prayer” (Song of Songs 2:13-14 (The Passion Translation)
The paths you are walking may be ones that you understand, but you are finding your greatest treasure.. ME!! I am stripping away, cutting away, pruning, but not for your harm, for your good, and bringing you to that deeper place of yieldedness that is going to bring you into a greater public demonstration of fruitfulness. Do not put ‘fruitfulness’ before your yieldedness. It will cause you to run ahead, out of pace with Me. There is a deep level of your trust of Me required in this season, but take heart, I am leading you into something bigger and greater than you have imagined, but the preparation process must come to complete fulfillment. Do not rush the preparation process, for what I am doing in you in this is going to ‘keep you’ in the breakthrough.
Going deeper in Me as your “FIRST LOVE” is what is going to cause you to “SOAR ABOVE”.
I am raising up faith in you from the deepest places. I am deepening your trust in Me. I am teaching you in greater ways how to be one with Me. I am moving powerfully behind closed doors in your heart, preparing you for greater levels of breakthrough and how to remain “in step” with Me when there is a storm raging all around you. As you partner with Me in all I am doing in you and through you, I am deepening and strengthening your foundation in Me. Your roots going deeper in My love, SO you can STAND in the breakthrough. So you move INTO the breakthrough with longevity.
Lana Vawser
LanaVawser.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen