Translate

Sonntag, 29. Oktober 2017

A Vision of What Is Happening Now in the Spirit Realm

by    

I want to share with you a very powerful vision I had last April, just before Passover. This is an excerpt out of my Heavenly Journal, which I don’t often share. But God told me that it is now time to release this.

Vision of “The Wait”

[Begin of encounter] I had a heavenly encounter that was in the form of a vision from the Lord. I was suddenly taken to a place in the spiritual realm and I was sitting next to the Lord. I have had this happen on many occasions and on this day, He was quiet for a long time.
I finally asked, “What are we waiting for?”
He said, “We are waiting for the gate to open, for everything must be done in the right time. You will need to learn to wait and know when to move forward in this new season.”
After a very long wait in silence, the Lord said, “It’s now time.” He stood up and I realized there was a group sitting with us and I knew now that He was waiting for many of them to come.
The number of people who were called to be here for this experience were now present. There were so many people I could not count them. Many of them had come through a wilderness and dry time. There was a feeling of weariness and a lack of hope.

Message for us

We are now in a meadow and Jesus motioned for us all to sit down as He began to speak:
“You are my servants, and I have chosen you from the time of your mother’s womb. You and your generation were born for such a time as this. Do not be afraid, for I have set you aside for this special time. The land is dry and thirsty and I am going to pour out My Spirit like water on the dry ground. I’m pouring out My Spirit on you and your children.”
I realized the Lord was speaking from Isaiah 44 and as He said these words they came to life in us. We all had greater understanding of who we are and what we are called to do. 

For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants. They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams. Isaiah 44:3–4 NIV

You and your children

The Lord continued, “You and your children have a special calling, but the enemy of your soul has pushed you into discouragement and fear. You have not been allowed to step up and be part of the great calling on this generation. Many of My people have not understood who they and their children are. For I have chosen you and set you aside for the greatest movement and revival on Earth.
I have called you to love and to embrace the unlovely, just as I embraced the sick and those with leprosy who were cast out of the Temple in My day. I dined and drank with the sinners and was judged by religious leaders for doing this. I was willing to leave the 99 to go after the one. This is My heart for people and this is what I am calling you to. I have been looking for a people of love—those who will love the unlovely and the outcasts just as I did.”

At this point, the Lord began to weep and we all joined Him. We wept and wept for our blindness and we could see that we carried the light of the Lord and had power from Heaven to change things.
Suddenly there was a gathering happening at a gate in the spirit. We all went to the gate, but it was not open yet. [End of encounter]
Gate ready to open
Open for me the gates of the righteous; I will enter and give thanks to the LORD. Psalm 118:19 NIV
This encounter happened several months ago and just this week I had another encounter in which we were standing before a gate in the spirit. It was closed, but it was now ready to open.
I have never felt more anticipation and excitement in the spirit than right now. There is a lot of activity in the spiritual realm as God is preparing for something big to open soon.
Blessings,

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen