Translate

Mittwoch, 11. Oktober 2017

"Brandfackel" (engl.Version)

My Firebrands!
Image
My Firebrands!

A Word by Dana Jarvis
I keep hearing the Lord speak to me the word "Firebrands!" When he spoke this word to me, I could see a group of warriors running down a long path. Their faces were like flint and their focus was intent. They knew their course and what had to be done. They were running in unity and the anointing was upon them heavily. They were a courageous group that worked together in obedience to what their instructions was from our Master Commander.

I then heard the Lord say, "This is my Remnant prepared and ready to rule and reign with me. In the quietness of the morning and the stillness of the night, they hear me! My angels are mounted and walk with them. You can feel the magnetism and power of my Presence even from watching them from afar. They are not in slumber, but very much awake! Within they roar for I Am deeply embedded within them."

"I am releasing my power, my glory, my authority through them like you have not seen before. They have gone through much. They have been abused and broken. They have seen the wrath and hypocrisy of men. However they have arose like a phoenix from the ashes and I have called them unto me. I have chosen them for such a time as this!

They are my FIREBRANDS!

I could see these same warriors with a fire brand upon their skin. I then heard the Lord speak very boldly, "These are those I have marked with my brand. My forerunners, my pioneers to blaze the way for many. They will come forth in a fire that only I can give! Are you willing to pay the price? I need those that follow me with a passion that will not be held back. Your heart shall be so turned to me that when the enemy looks at you, he only sees me!"

"Come and take my hand, look me in the eyes, and seek me for who I Am! I am calling out for my firebrands!" I could then see the Lord standing in the midst of this huge fire and all around him were the same warriors I saw running. Then I saw him smile and turn to me and say, "My Firebrands!"
​​​​​​​Dana Jarvis

Do you enjoy Spirit Fuel? Your faithful prayer and support help keep this ministry advancing the Kingdom of God across the Earth. Sow a seed into this moment of grace for breakthrough.Step into breakthrough and choose Our Father as your provider and provision. Sow a seed of $25, or $35, or $50, or $500, or $100. Ask the Lord if there is a specific amount He would have you sow. Thank you for your support!​​​​​​​


CLICK TO SOW A SEED RIGHT NOW:​​​​​​​




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen