Translate

Dienstag, 28. November 2017

Encouragement: DON'T RETREAT - RETURN FIRE!

A Word by Gypsy Dallas Smith
Visit Spirit Fuel for new articles posted each day at: 
www.spiritfuel.me​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Hey friends, I just wanted to encourage you today! It has been intense! I don’t know about you, but the warfare I have been getting has been ridiculous. One thing after another. It has nearly taken me out emotionally. I said nearly, because God told me, “You can’t retreat, you need to return fire.” I was becoming overwhelmed by everything at once.

God spoke to me as I was praying and He said, “It’s a scare tactic, it’s not real.” Now, are my concerns real? Yes of course, but what God is saying is that it is a scare tactic, devised by the enemy to get my focus off of what God is doing and focus on my problems, rather than my assignments!

You need to understand that you are not alone and most of God’s people are going through intense battles right now. We are on the verge of something magnificent. It will supersede anything we have ever seen in our generation. But we need to stay focused. You see, the enemy is scrambling, because he knows God is doing something powerful within and for His people. So he is shooting many darts your way. Now is not a time to retreat! Now is not a time to give up. Now is the time to worship during your warfare. Its is a time to rise up, above your circumstances, above the chaos.
No matter what it looks like in the natural, stay focused. I know for me, everything that God has been speaking to me in the secret place, looks completely OPPOSITE of what is happening in the natural. I don’t understand it, but I do KNOW that God is working everything out for my good, just like He is for you. Romans 8:28. God is faithful to keep His promises, I don’t care what the enemy says to you or does to you. GOD IS FAITHFUL. Hang on. If all you can do is just cling to the hem of His garment, than do that!

YOU WILL see the promises of God in your life. AND it wont take a lifetime to see them. I prophesy that you will walk out the purposes and the promises of God over your life. And you WILL taste and see that the Lord is good. I declare victory over your life today as we enter the Jewish New Year. Rosh Hashanah!

Gypsy Dallas Smith
gypsydallassmith.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen