Translate

Donnerstag, 23. November 2017

Prophetic Word for December 2017


A Word by Rene Picota
Visit Spirit Fuel for new articles posted each day at:www.spiritfuel.me​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

There he went into a cave and spent the night. And the word of the LORD came to him: “What are you doing here, Elijah?” -1 Kings 19:9

I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying, it’s time to come out of hiding. Withdrawing is not what I have for you. I am sending you into the midst of a people who need you. You also need them. You are gifted. You are anointed. You are called by Me to display My power and My glory. Don’t distance yourself from Me. It is a season where I am knitting hearts and connecting you with others. People who are nothing like you will cause you to grow and I will speak through them to you. 

Let go of the regrets. You can’t change the past. You can’t change how things went down. But you can change your future as you surrender and draw nearer to Me. Don’t fight My hands. Let me lead you. Come out of the depression. Throw off the shame and the guilt. Come into the light. My grace is sufficient. Let me reveal Myself to you. Let the love of the Father fill your heart. You are safe My child. Do not be afraid. Things that are good and new are coming.

Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. -Hebrews 12:1-2

There is a grace for you to finish fast and to finish strong. I am accelerating the miraculous because a key to releasing the miraculous is thanksgiving and gratitude. I am doing a deep work of healing in your heart. It may be tempting to look at what you have lost after you let go, but remember that I have even greater things waiting for you in your next season. Don’t look back. Fix your eyes on what is ahead. Many things that seemed to take forever will suddenly take off as you step out by faith. The resistance and the delays are being removed in this season. The Lord is going to use the resistance as a launching pad to propel you into your destiny. You will go further. You will go farther. You will go faster. You will be unstoppable because I am for you and if I am for you, then who can be against you?

In His love,
Rene Picota
Revivalist
Kingdom Bliss Ministries

View Bio
kingdombliss.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen